10 of My Daily Behaviors

1. Go to sleep again after doing shalat Shubuh

2. Using helmet when I’m driving because of avoiding pollution and dust, not because of policeman

3. Often access facebook if i’m bored, even though in the class.

4. When the class is over, I offer and invite my friend to go home with me (bring her to the labi-labi-stop) or go to my house for break-time, because of there will be next class after lunch or in the afternoon.

5. Doing my task until midnight

6. Read Al-Qur’an after Maghrib

7. Try to stop gossip with my friends, but it’s little difficult

8. Try to do shalat khusyuk

9. I love smiling

10. Read the prayer before sleep plus surah Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, and An-Naas (each surah three times), Ayat Kursi, three last verse(ayat) of Surah Al-Baqarah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ngopi Penuh Sensasi

5 Langkah Mengurus Surat Keterangan Bebas Narkoba di Banda Aceh

Hari Pertama Kerja