How To Book Flight(s) Online at AirAsia.com


-->
Long time ago, there was so difficult way to find a ticket for a flight. Nowadays, there is a simple way to book the ticket, just by clicking your “mouse” and it yours!
One example of this kind of online booking is like at the Air Asia website. I will explain the process of its online booking.
1. Open the website : www.airasia.com and Now, you are at the homepage of Air Asia
2. On the left, klik “booking” à search for flights
3. After that, just follow these easy steps to get the ticket :
First, Search For Flights
In this step, I selected my Departing & Arriving cities from the drop-down tab and my Departing & Return dates from the drop-down tab or calendar. I booked round-trip from Jakarta to Phuket, Thailand at November 7, 2010 and return again to Jakarta at November 14, 2010. Then, the system automatically selects one as the default number of guests because I just want one ticket. Click on "Search" to go to the next step.
Second, Select
Available flights will be displayed with the fare & travel time. I selected my preferred flight & time on the left hand side of the table by clicking on the flight number. The flight I have selected along with the cost breakdown will be displayed on the right panel of the screen. If I have registered as a member, it will be faster purchase process by entering the User ID & Password, but I am not a member. When the selected flight details are acceptable, I clicked on the checkbox to accept their Terms & Conditions of Carriage & Fares Rules. I also selected "No" because I do not have special needs.
Click "Continue" to the proceed to the next step.
Third, Fill the form
I filled the Contact details and entered my Personal Details in the corresponding text boxes. Then I filled in the passport details & select services to be included in my itinerary.
To choose seat, I selected "Pick A Seat" and I selected my seat by clicking on seat picture. I clicked on the tab headers (on the left) to switch between flights then
I clicked "Confirm & Continue" to proceed.
Fourth, The Payment and Itinerary
I verified the total price of my flight and then selected the payment method. I selected the Credit Card . To pay with credit card, Air Asia needs the credit card details. After filling that, actually I had to click the “Submit Payment” button. But I do not have that card. So, just that the steps that I can tell you. Actually after payment has been processed, the itinerary will be displayed on the screen and sent to our email and for check-in interest, we can provide the Booking Number on the Flight Itinerary with our passport to receive the boarding pass for the flight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ngopi Penuh Sensasi

5 Langkah Mengurus Surat Keterangan Bebas Narkoba di Banda Aceh

Hari Pertama Kerja