Gloomy Tired Me

I am tired while I know I should not be.
I know I am stronger than I think.
I know it's worth the wait.
I know God has His own beautiful wonderful story for this.
I know God never ever leaves me alone.
I know Lord does not charge me over my capacity.
I know when thunder brings rain, after that sun will bring me a rainbow.
I know when Allah gives me this much, He loves me and wants to increase my level.
I know the patient has no limitation.
I know the more I hurt, the more I close to the thing I need.
I know I can ignore this by getting busy.
I know I just should not think too much and just focus to increase my value.
I know I should not complaining and just living the present.
I know maybe I made lots of mistakes in the past so that I deserve to get this.
I know maybe I unconsciously ever asked God for this condition.
I know I have to  pray more and be closer to Him.
I know I should not give upon the grace of God.
I know,  I exactly know every single theory to strengthen me.
But, honestly, deep inside, I am just totally exhausted.

Then, after all those silly sentences above, I know what I have to do is to re-dictate my mind the same things that "I know". Being more and more and more patient till I do not know when, but it will be a time in the future for sure.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ngopi Penuh Sensasi

5 Langkah Mengurus Surat Keterangan Bebas Narkoba di Banda Aceh

Hari Pertama Kerja