My Opinion (about the statement of Qory Sandioriva)

My opinion about the statement of the winner of Puteri Indonesia 2009, Qory Sandioriva : “saya menanggalkan jilbab saya dengan izin dari Pemda Aceh. Semoga keputusan saya bisa diterima” on Friday (9/10/2009) " from "http://www.detikhot.com/read/2009/10/10/105951/1219007/230/puteri-indonesia-2009-berbohong-soal-jilbab". :
I don’t want to believe to her statement absolutely. The first reason is from the news side. On the news, we can assume that Qory is not consistent girl. So I am doubting of her statement. But if her statement is true, I have the second reason. Is it true that she has got the permission of the local government (Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam) to take her veil off? And if it’s also true, I have one question : Is the local government that she said in her statement the true local government, I mean all local government judicially, or just a few leader of local government who agree with her decision without any permission or compromise with other department involved to decide the permission for Qory? Why I ask that? Because, In my sight, Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam is a special province of Indonesia which has given authority to apply Syariat Islam from central government. Therefore every delegation of every event from Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam have to act and dress based on Islamic rule, in this case, use veil and dress politely.
It is inappropriate that somebody who delegates Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam, but she just " make ashamed " with the open-clothes.
Also the local government, if the statement of Qory is true that she had permission from local government, I am very disappointed to local government, only for private interest a group, local government have ratified a syariat ( a kind of law) which oppose against syariat Islam. Local government looked to be not consistent in law problem which ought to be coherent.
And about the last statement which is said by Qory : “Semoga keputusan saya bisa diterima”. I cannot accept that, only for personal benefit, he adulterate the name of Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam. Although some people agree with her and assume that she brings a good name of Aceh, but in my sight that is absolutely wrong. Qory just brings bad name for my province, Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ngopi Penuh Sensasi

5 Langkah Mengurus Surat Keterangan Bebas Narkoba di Banda Aceh

Hari Pertama Kerja