A Mermaid

Having been watching a Korean drama named Legend of the Blue Sea, I am so influenced by the story of a mermaid on the drama. Being a mermaid, we can erase the memory of a human, we also can have a great power, and what I like the most is we can speak in our own language and certain people can hear our minds without having to say it out loud.

If I can choose between having ability to hear one's mind and my mind is being heard by someone, I will choose the last one. Listening to someone's mind is annoying even we are able to know his secrets. To me, knowing one's secret is another kind of responsibility. We have to be careful not to tell it to other people, and it is like a burdensome thing to me.

In other hand, to be heard, is something good. At least, someone can know how our feelings, know how much we mean our acts. We do not have to explain our sincerity by saying it literally.

Yet, there is no such powered human-like mermaid with those abilities in this world. I am just writing rubbish in the earlier 2017 to practice my English writing skill. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ngopi Penuh Sensasi

5 Langkah Mengurus Surat Keterangan Bebas Narkoba di Banda Aceh

Hari Pertama Kerja