Rain: A rythm of blessings

Have I told you about rain on this blog? I don't remember well but even if I did, I wanna write another story here.

People say that rain can trigger special memory and everyone owns different memories. So do I. A pouring rain has a magical power towards me; a random piece of old stories unexpectedly dances on my mind which brings me either joyful or miserable time in life.

Furthermore, I love rain whatever it brings nowadays. Because I believe God sends rain with blessings to Earth, to us. Since it's full of blessings, then it's a good time to pray, to harvest the blessings.

I love praying to God about a thing that occupies my mind a lot since last year. I repeat the same prayer almost every single day 'til that spesific prayer comes out of my mouth easily whenever I pray or I forget what other things I should pray, the prayer keeps spinning on my tongue to be repeated again and again. Daebak!

Rain is a chance. Rain is magic. Rain is another happiness. Rain is cool! It's 2:29 a.m. now and it's raining; universe is playing a rythm of blessings :)

I am going to sleep and pray first, of course.. ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ngopi Penuh Sensasi

5 Langkah Mengurus Surat Keterangan Bebas Narkoba di Banda Aceh

Hari Pertama Kerja