First Friday of 2017

I marked today as a new phase in my work life. I cannot say what it is now but it is really interesting for me, both the job and the next story. I am curious what it will be in the near future and how it will change my life.

Today, I had a private meeting. Never did I imagine this thing will come in my earlier stage here. But, it just happened. I know, God is showing me something. Well, I already got a surprise in the beginning of the year.

Although I cannot say much, I want to highlight few things here:
1. We never know exactly who observe us in workplace. Who really pay attention about our work, who just pretend to care, who put an eye on our weaknesses. So, just be us, give our best efforts. Don't fake anything. You never know where your attitude brings you.

2. Some people can be so mean to you even they don't realise they do. They also can be nice at the same time. In this condition, know your exact position, what you want, what you deserve. Forgive but don't forget.

3. Take things that make you happy even it's hard at the very first place. There will be conflict of interest but who cares anyway. That's your life. Leave miserable things.

4. Thing like karma does exist. You reap what you sow. They reap what they sow.

5. Be a trusted one but trust no one.

Okay then, wish me luck😁



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ngopi Penuh Sensasi

5 Langkah Mengurus Surat Keterangan Bebas Narkoba di Banda Aceh

Hari Pertama Kerja