Blogaway- A Mobile Way to Keep Blogging

Hi everyone,  long time no see..
Actually,  I posted something yesterday, it's a very nice article I think. It's about a book review entitled How to Master Your Habits by Felix Y. Siauw.

I posted it using Blogger app from Google but it took too long to post until it failed and I couldn't access it anymore. Errr.. I hate it and it also made me stayed up to look for the solution and I just ended with upset feeling.
I was more upset since I couldn't wake up on schedule just because of staying up. So that, I uninstalled that app and started to use a new app for mobile blogging named Blogaway.

I hope this app serves something better than the previous one. Generally,  I like the simple usage and its additional features. However, I just started using it so I cannot give a lot of comment.
I prefer to experience it first.

Have you experienced with this app? Would you like to share the story? If you want to do so, please leave your comment below :)

Have a nice mobile blogging^^

Ps: about my lost article, I will post it next time.


Posted via Blogaway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ngopi Penuh Sensasi

5 Langkah Mengurus Surat Keterangan Bebas Narkoba di Banda Aceh

Hari Pertama Kerja